Marriage Celebrant Costs
Hiring me as your Christchurch wedding celebrant costs $550. I require a $275 deposit to secure my availability for the date for your ceremony. The balance is to be paid seven days before the ceremony.
What you receive when choosing me as your marriage celebrant:
- An initial meeting to get to know each other and begin planning your ceremony. This can occur over the phone or Skype if needed.
- A full draft of your personalized ceremony outline
- Email and/or phone communication to refine your ceremony
- My facilitation of a rehearsal prior to your ceremony. This is not essential, but is recommended.
- Travel to your venue within Christchurch city. Please note that travel to venues outside of Christchurch city will incur an additional fee. See below for details.
- My attendance on the day of your wedding – arriving early to check in with everyone and see that any final details have been taken care of, as well as conducting your ceremony
- Registering your marriage with the Department of Internal Affairs
- Presenting you with a written copy of your ceremony for you to keep
There are no travel costs for weddings within Christchurch City. For weddings outside Christchurch City, my rates are $0.73/km.
I am available to officiate weddings anywhere in New Zealand. Please email me to discuss the cost of this.